Affiliate Meeting Requests
Organizations interested in hosting functions during NACFC must first obtain CFF approval, regardless of its location. Meetings will be approved on a first-come, first-served basis. As a reminder, meeting requests are not carried over from the previous year. Please do not distribute meeting invitations to attendees until your request has been approved. Show Management must verify that your requested date and time can be accommodated.
- Affiliate group functions must adhere to CFF COVID-19 regulations and may not conflict with NACFC programming.
- Affiliate groups are responsible for all costs associated with services ordered (i.e. catering, A/V, internet, entertainment, etc.). Payments are due directly to the assigned hotel.
- Program development, meeting materials, registration, and invitations are the group's responsibility.
- NACFC Show Management will provide written acknowledgement of your request within 14 business days of receipt, and provide contact information for the event sales manager, banquets, and in-house A/V at your assigned meeting property at that time.
- If your function will be sponsored by a corporate, pharmaceutical, or medical device organization, your program does not qualify as an Affiliate Meeting and is not eligible to complete the Affiliate Meeting Request Form. Please email exhibit-support-NACFC@cff.org to learn about your opportunities.