This year we are seeking volunteers to apply for the Discipline Group Member role for the following disciplines:
- Airway Physiology, Pathophysiology, and Therapeutic Targeting (APPTT)
- Extrapulmonary Physiology & Pathophysiology (EPP)
- Path to a Cure/CFTR Biology (PTAC/CFTR)
- Clinical (CLIN- Research Coordinator)
- Infection, Microbiology, and Immunity (IMI)
- Nursing (NRS)
- Social Work, Psychology, Psychiatry, & Child Life (SW/PSYCH)
- Pharmacy (PHARM)
Discipline Group Members serve a crucial role in the development of the NACFC program. Members are considered experts in the topic area of the specific discipline group. Mid-career or senior career professionals with current and ongoing CF issues/research expertise and extended network of CF professionals, you are invited to apply to the PPC. Please note that you are also required to have attended and actively participated at NACFC, and must be able to commit to the PPC for a minimum of 5 years. For additional details on requirements and expectations, please download and review the NACFC PPC Handbook. The deadline to submit your information is October 7.
Applications will be reviewed by the PPC Membership Committee, and new committee members will be notified of their appointment no later than October 31.